Friday 24 May 2013

FAB FIND: Essence Like A Day in A Candy Shop Eau De Toilette

I was looking for a new summer fragrance and found this while browsing Bodybell´s online shop:

Essence Like A Day in A Candy Shop Eau de Toilette

To be honest, it was the inexpensive price tag that lured me in. At 10 € (including the shipping charge) for a 50 ml EDT, this seems like either a great steal or one of those cheap but medicine-smelling stink bomb.

After a quick check at fragrantica.com for user feedbacks, I went ahead and ordered one!


Like A Day's cute little bottle and the humongous Bodybell box. I ordered a few body washes for myself, and some goodies for a client, thus, the big box from Bodybell :-)





So this is my review, exactly one week after I received my bottle of Essence´s Like a Day in a Candy Shop. It is sweet without overbearing, and honestly, It is rave worthy! I´m so happy I found my summer fragrance on my first buy!

Reviewers say Candy is a perfect dupe for Prada Candy, but since I have yet to try Prada, then I can´t compare at all.

According to Essence website, the fragrance notes are as follows:

Top note: peach, orchid

Middle note: lilac, heliotrope, jasmin petals

Base note: vanilla, tonka beans, soft musk


This I have to say, it is very light yet it stays long on my clothes. It smells like vanilla and flowers! The scent is gentle and breezy and the best thing is it does not turn nasty or strong when it becomes hot at the office.

Will I buy again? Yes! I plan to buy a lot for my bazaar stocks and as Christmas gifts to BFFs.


Essence Like A Day In A Candy Shop
is available in 10 ml and 50 ml bottles.

As with my other great finds, TLCShop will offer these and other Essence fragrances on a preorder basis in June 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!