Friday 17 June 2011

MY JUNE ROAD TESTS: SF, Kiehl’s, Tony Moly, Etude and Strawberry Milk Soap!

These are stuff I’m testing out now but haven’t found time to blog about. (A Crystal Clear Note: All items posted in this blog are bought personally by me with my own money. )

KIEHL’S ULTRA FACIAL TONER

I found a nice deal at an online sampler shop in Korea for this expensive toner . I have the travel version, not the full sizes. My comment so far: Nothing special, will not purchase the full size any time soon.



ETUDE PUT YOUR HANDS UP DEO MULTI-POWDER

It’s a Deo Powder you can use all over your body ~ pits, back, calves, wherever. It has a built-in puff applicator which makes using it very convenient. Just puff some and go. I used it on its own to the office, and I didn't sweat muchbut maybe because it’s pretty cold at the office. Will do a full roadtest during one of my weekend jogs to see if it can withstand this humid summer.



SKINFOOD GREEN TEA FOOT MIST

I needed something to combat the sweaty feet that summer brings. So far so good. Its smell is a bit astringent–like but bearable. I use this with Korean shoeliners.


LG SAY STRAWBERRY MILK SOAP

I wanted something yummy-smelling and LUSH-like (but not priced as prohibitively as LUSH) and saw these at the local grocery. In the shower, it really smells like strawberry milk and is pretty moisturizing. Sad thing is, the scent doesn’t really last. I will stock up on this though when I come to the Philippines and use it as a car freshener. (Do you also do this neat and cheap trick? Stashing a bar of fragrant soap in the car in lieu of an air freshener? It really works! My mother uses Happy Bath bar soaps for this but I think this Strawberry Milk Soap will be a nice yummy change of scent)

TONY MOLY MAXI POWER FOOT PEELING LIQUID
I have very high hopes for this! It's supposed to remove dead skin cells, relieve any itching, deodorize and refresh your feet. You soak your feet in the peeling solution with the accompanying plastic socks for about 1.5 hours, rinse the solution off and wait for your feet to peel on the fourth day. I used this for the first time last night so I guess my foot will start peeling on Wednesday. I have ugly brown feet so I hope this works! Will give feedback if this lives up to its promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!