Monday 23 May 2011

MY OBJECTS OF DESIRE: Parfumerie Curiosite Et. Al. otherwise known as My US Mini-Haul

The bestfriend is back in Seoul from his business –slash-leisure trip in the States! Because we’ve known each other for so long, he knows the extent of my (low) E.Q. when it comes to my pasalubongs, so tonight we met up after work and I was so happy to get this:

THE GUGGENHEIM MUSEUM CANVAS TOTE – One of my pasalubongs from him. It’s beautiful and lightweight, something I need when I go into impromptu straight-from-the-office buying sprees (for clients not me!). But truth to tell, I was giddy to get my hands on the stuffs inside!

First up, Margot Elena’s Perfumerie Curiosite!
I have been obsessed with all things Margot Elena for a few months now! Finally I got my hands on some of her stuffs. I bought four perfumes and a Bon Bon Lip Balm.

TOKYO MILK O6 DEAD SEXY 30 ml - Deep Vanilla, Exotic Wood. White Orchid, Ebony
TOKYO MILK 17 PAPER & COTTON 30 ml - Coriander, White Sage, Birch Wood, Tundra Moss
TOKYO MILK 01 POE’S TOBACCO 30 ml - Tabac, Tea Leaves, Amberwood, Autumn Apple
LOVE & TOAST SUGAR GRAPEFRUIT 10 ml - Pink Grapefruit, Orange Citrus, Warm Musk Lily

Here's the exquisite backside of Margot Elena's perfume bottles:


TOKYO MILK LET THEM EAT CAKE BON BON LIP BALM- This I opened immediately. OMG, It is so yummy smelling and so smooth on the lips that I want to eat the balm out of the jar! It smells exactly like vanilla butter cake!

The second bag is my Benefit Haul from Sephora. I actually just YM'd the bestfriend two days before he was to leave NY to get me a few stuffs from Benefit and was half-expecting to hear that he has no time to get them for me. But the beauty goddesses have conspired for him to be exactly at Times Square when he got my message, where a humongous Sephora Store is haha. So here are my latest Benefit babies:


THE POREfessional PRO BALM to minimize the appearance of pores
BELLA BAMBA 3D PINK BLUSH
DANDELION BRIGHTENING FACE POWDER

I also ordered some wellness and health stuffs that I really need but is very hard to get here in Seoul:
AMAZING GRASS GREEN SUPER FOOD CACAO DRINK POWDER
NOW STEVIA SACHETS – an all natural sweetener made from Stevia extract
SOURCE NATURALS CHLORELLA Broken Cell Wall Micro Algae Tablets

Oh and because I asked the bestfriend for a lipgloss for a pasalubong aside from asking him to carry all my above mentioned stuffs to Seoul ( I know, I know! I am such a crazily abusive bestfriend! Haha!) he got me a few Burt’s Bees stuffs too!

Burt’s Bees Super Glossy Sweet Pink Lip Shine
Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

I had a pretty manic Monday at work, and maybe I am being a bit too shallow, but these stuffs eased the stress out of my day. Thank you, Bestfriend M for carrying these for me ☺

So there, I hope you weren't at all irritated by my stark raving (happy) mad haul post :-) I promise to post individual reviews soon! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!