Sunday 28 April 2013

Bargain Finds at the Factory


I went to the Factory yesterday with only two missions:
1. To buy the last minute orders for Blanco and Kiko goodies
2. To buy a birthday gift for my brother

I was there for less than two hours, but while I was looking for gifts for my brother at the Benetton shop, I saw these:


I checked the price and saw that from 49€ it was slashed to only 10€ (less than 600 Pesos!)

I checked the available sizes and they only have two: 40 and 41.

I could only sigh at the shopping gods for this cruel trick or perhaps it's a gift, a reward? Because I am size 40! :-) I tried it on and I knew I'll buy them. Bye bye self-restraint!

10€ for such soft Benetton shoes! Not bad, no?

Oh and since we're talking about bargain finds at the Factory, a few weeks ago, I rushed to the factory on a thursday to buy myself some swimming wear because the suit I ordered from Amazon UK have yet to arrive and I was leaving for Budapest the next day.

That's how I discovered O'Neill, an Australian swim and surf brand like the more popular Roxy or Ripcurl. I checked Roxy, Ripcurl, O'Neill and a Spanish inhouse brand, but I ended up buying at O'Neill.

I was able to buy these:

Bikini Set for only 10€! It was on sale from 39€.

I also bought boy shorts to ahem, cover, the flags haha! The boy shorts is also made for swimming and cost about 13€.

Mahal, no? But it's very pretty and can be worn both for swimming and laag around the beach, so I think it's worth it.

That's all for my latest bargain finds from the Factory Outlet in Madrid.

Ciao Bella!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gahd I love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More post on your good finds Miss J. Then offer it to us too.

    Cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, IkR!

    Mae Beth, Thank you! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!