Saturday 20 April 2013

Cheat Day Treat: BELLAROM Intense Dark Chocolate Bar with Hazelnuts



So I finally gave in and opened a Bellarom 200 g bar for my cheat day treat. Bellarom is of course, the hard to find European chocolate bar available only in Lidl stores.



A busy week at work with tight deadlines made me run and open one of my Bellarom bars. Because we all know the magic of chocolate, how it lifts the spirit. Chocolate can be a blissful stress reliever if taken in small, disciplined doses.

Yes, the Bellarom is a humongous bar at 200 grams, but don't worry, I shared it with friends. :-)

Remember the adage, you get what you pay for? Well in this case, you get MORE than what you pay for. Creamy, Chocolatey, and not too sweet, at a little over 2 €, Bellarom kills the more expensive premium chocolates, such as Lindt's Dark bars, at a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!